Julia Krupa Fie Arts Scholarship
Community Children’s Theatre has established a scholarship to benefit students studying Fine Arts. High school seniors and college freshman who have participated in CCT productions may apply for the $500 scholarship. Applications are due no later than June 23rd and the recipients will be announced at the final performance of “Disney’s The Lion King Jr.” on July 9th
- Applicants must be high school seniors or currently in their freshman year at college.
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an accredited college program with a declared major or minor in the fine or performing arts.
- Proof of enrollment must be provided to the Award Committee, c/o Katie McLuckie, Peoria Park District Fine Arts Coordinator.
- Applicants must have been involved with two or more Community Children’s Theatre productions during their high school years. This includes the summer before their freshman year of high school through senior year.
- Applicants must submit the names of two directors as references.
- Download and print the application here: Julia Krupa Fine Arts Scholarship 2017
- Submit the application to the Peoria Park District Fine Arts Coordinator.
- Recipients will be notified and announced at the July 9th performance.